Among the top 10 travel destination in Malaysia that travelers must go are :
1) Penang - mostly populated by Chinese community, travelers could find incense and temples everywhere in penang. the 'must - do' items includes trying out full varieties of their local foods, site seeing world heritage architectures, sun- bathing at the beautiful BATU FERRINGHI BEACH as well as exploring the 'spicy' little Indian street.
2) Cameron Highland - The hinterland at highland where you can visit tea plantation in the cool air, sipping tea at cafes, viewing flowers and cactus plantation, as well as trying their local steamboat lunch and dinner. you can also play a round of there too
3) Taman Negara - with the thick rain-forest surrounding you, try jungle trekking, tracking elephants with your leech-proofs boots.kayaking and overnight at kenyir lake.fishing and exploring the national park at endao rompin
4) Pulau Redang,Perhentian, Kapas or Tioman - These east coastal island are best for snorkeling,scuba diving, photographing live corals and sunsetting! you can also witness turtles laying eggs at sea shore if you are lucky!
5) Sabah and Sarawak - climb the massive Mt. Kinabalu, visit the mythical Borneo where you can see wild orang utans and of course taste plenty of fresh and cheap seafoods! off the shore of tawau is the famous sipadan 'scuba diving heaven' island
6) Melaka - the historical city with many ancient architectures and cultures herited from the Portuguese, Netherlands and Spanish. travelers could learn more on the local papa and nyonya community
7) Langkawi - big island with all sorts of activities to explore includes the eagle square, grand perdana gallery of art by our previous prime minister, tun dr.mahathir
8) Kuala Lumpur - the capital city of malaysia. the heaven for entertainment, shopping, drinking, and people watching. travelers need at least 3 days to visit tourists spots such as the petronas twin tower, batu caves, tasek perdana with birds park, orchid garden,museum, zoo, royal palace,chinese temples, etc
9) Putrajaya - a new government administrative district where you could visit the lake, botanic garden, mosque and also to appreciate the grad architectures with nine bridges reaching the district surrounded by a man-made river (or canal)
10) Genting Highland - need me to say more? the 1-stop entertainment, hotels and the only casino in malaysia, all on top a mountain over 5000 feet from sea water level