Thursday, June 9

My Sunshine

I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend, a student, a young girl and grown up woman. I am confident and scared, terrified and excited. I am loving, caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am stubborn ( kan syg kan?? heee ). I am hardworking ( yeke??? heee) and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on stars and dream my dreams. I pray to GOD and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I listen to others who won't listen to me. I believe in passion and true love. I love you and I want you. I like when you makes me feel like a woman and a little girl at the same time..:) I want to go on vacations with you, go swimming with you ( even i don't know how to swim..heee ), stay in bed for hours with you, watch the sunset with you, watch films and laugh all the night with you. Anything, really, as long as it's with you..( for sure after we married ) you know who you are..^^,

No comments: