Thursday, August 11

I've got the feeling

I'm the type of girl that can be so hurt but can still look at you and smile. The type of girl who is willing to brighten your day even if i can't brighten mine.There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all pointless drama & the people who create it and surround your self with people who make you laugh so hard that can make you forget the bad and focus solely on the good things. Living through the hard times just makes me that much stronger. Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past. I may not be perfect but i'm always me. And don't worry about the people in your past. There's a reason why they didn't make it to the future. Being strong is the best decision when everything seems to be going wrong. Maybe we don't know what we have until we've lost it, but maybe it's also true that we don't know what we're missing until we find it.

After all, life is too short to be anything but happy. I know all of you especially YOU will success in the future and you can achieve your goal..^____^ I hope mine toooo..amen3..:) happy fasting guys..XOXOXO

No comments: